Thursday, December 4, 2008

We Searched High and Low And...

The dress my sister fell in love is so new that David's doesn't even have it online yet! I'll post pictures as soon as it makes its debut. It's strapless, tea-length and has some ruching along the waist. She will be wearing it in candy pink, which is between a baby pink and a fuchsia. I love it because it is like the other bridesmaids' dresses from J. Crew (simple, dress cotton and tea length). While the other gals will wear brown, they will also wear sashes with their dresses in candy pink. I love that the color is named candy pink, as it combines two of my greatest loves (candy and pink, of course). We did not expect to find her dress at David's Bridal, but in the end it was our favorite. What unexpected items or shops have you uncovered during your wedding planning?

No comments: