Sunday, September 28, 2008

During Dinner Fun.


As Andrew would be the first to note, I have an attention span that is shorter than the average 2 year old's. I also know that I have been to one too many weddings where I have sat by people I didn't know and was forced to make awkward conversation. For my own wedding, I printed copies of this mad lib: http://weddingprojects.com/Wedding%20Day%20Mad%20Lib.pdf. I plan to pull out 1 chair and put 5 of these (1 per every 2 people) and 5 personalized pencils (I got 144 for under $20 at Oriental Trading) out for guests. I included a cover sheet that explained Andrew's and my love affair with Mad Libs and encouraging guests who create especially funny Mad libs to give them to the DJ to read during dinner. I also plan on having him announce that if a table wants us to kiss, all of the members of the table will have to get up and sing a song with the word "love" in it. Do you have any entertaining ideas planned to keep your guests amused as they dine?

No comments: