Saturday, January 3, 2009

Long Time, No Blog...

Okay, so all of the usual excuses apply. I had a huge graduate school project due, I was in Minnesota for a week visiting A's family and I got sucked in by the holidays. But here I am and I'm back with a vengeance. This past week has been, as I affectionately refer to and as A somewhat less lovingly refers to, bridal boot camp. In this past week we have checked off several to dos including:
  • Reserving the space for the rehearsal dinner.
  • Selecting and ordering A's wedding band.
  • Choosing and ordering tuxedos.
  • Choosing an invitation suite.
  • Asking A's cousin, Mark to give the sermon at our wedding.

Yessss! Less than 6 months to go and feeling pretty good:) If I can only get a real handle on Weight Watchers in 2009. Sigh.

More from me very soon, I promise!

No comments: