Monday, August 18, 2008

Guest List Woes

It poured so much this weekend in Denver that I was about to buy supplies for an ark. Since it was so crummy outside and our plans to go to the local amusement park were dashed(for a last summer hurrah before I headed back to school today), Andrew and I snuggled up on a couch at the Tattered Cover and worked on our guest list. I think every blogging bride-to-be out there could write or has written a post about the dreaded guest list. I have to say, aside from the budget, the guest list is DEFINITELY my lease favorite part of the planning process, without question. It has a way of growing and growing that boggles the mind. Well, at least one section of the list is growing a bit too rapidly. However, my latest problem is actually quite the opposite. One list is fairly small (due to a tiny family and a few close friends rather than many acquaintances). This sounds like a dream come true, but I don't want the wedding to be dominated by one person's guest list. What do you do in a situation like this? Anyone? I am clueless, so any ideas would be appreciated!

No comments: