Friday, October 17, 2008

More DIY Goodness

Tomorrow night I am getting together with my 3 favorite Denver gals to go to Archiver's for some scrap booking and paper crafting fun.

While I am there, I plan to work on 2 projects:

Bride's Room and Groom's Room Signs (in our pink/brown color scheme). I hope that these will make for some fun pictures on our wedding day!

A Thank You Banner (also in our pink/brown color scheme) for us to hold; we'll have a picture like this one made into a postcard to send to our guests after the wedding. I am hoping that these postcards will make the arduous task of writing thank you cards more fun!


Photo credits to: kristaselegantweddings.com and etsy seller EdenInspirations, respectively. I'll be sure to post photos of my own projects as soon as they are complete!

No comments: