Monday, March 3, 2008

On Being a Bride


Being a bride-to-be is a great excuse to do some things for yourself that you have always wanted to do and have never quite gotten around to. Enter my latest project-Weight Watchers. Yes, I joined Weight Watchers and though my pride may be a bit bruised, I haven't been more excited about a personal improvement plan in a long time. Weight Watchers has some great guidelines, which are helpful tips for anyone looking to improve his or her health:


  1. Eat at least 5 servings of fruit/vegetables a day.

  2. Drink/consume at least 2 servings of milk a day.

  3. Drink at least 5 glasses of water a day.

  4. Choose whole wheat whenever possible.

  5. Always take a multivitamin.

  6. Consume 2 teaspoons of oil (essential fats) a day.

More on this in a later post.....For now, goal weight, here I come! I can only hope that I feel this inspired tomorrow....

No comments: