Being a bride-to-be is a great excuse to do some things for yourself that you have always wanted to do and have never quite gotten around to. Enter my latest project-Weight Watchers. Yes, I joined Weight Watchers and though my pride may be a bit bruised, I haven't been more excited about a personal improvement plan in a long time. Weight Watchers has some great guidelines, which are helpful tips for anyone looking to improve his or her health:
- Eat at least 5 servings of fruit/vegetables a day.
- Drink/consume at least 2 servings of milk a day.
- Drink at least 5 glasses of water a day.
- Choose whole wheat whenever possible.
- Always take a multivitamin.
- Consume 2 teaspoons of oil (essential fats) a day.
More on this in a later post.....For now, goal weight, here I come! I can only hope that I feel this inspired tomorrow....