Thursday, May 1, 2008

Creature Comforts

When I originally dreamt of my wedding ceremony, I wanted to print our program on fans. However, after many emails with Annie, our invitation designer, I decided to go another route. Annie makes gorgeous, traditional programs, which I thought would be a fun keepsake to have, as well as offer me the opportunity to include a blurb about each BM.

Instead, I ordered 100 of these (50 in pink and 50 in brown) from www.idealfavors.com. They are on sale for $0.99 each right now! When guests arrive at the ceremony site, there will be a basket of these waiting for them next to a silver framed sign that says "Please Help Yourself!" in our wedding font. Next to this basket, will be an identical one holding sunscreen packets, a la Martha Stewart Weddings, Spring 2007. I have loved this idea since I first saw it in Martha's magazine! This image came from the Faye and Greer blog www.fayeandgreer.blogspot.com.

If you are having an outdoor wedding ceremony, are you doing anything special to accommodate your guests?

No comments: