Monday, May 19, 2008

Wedding Night Wow


I went into Sol in the Cherry Creek section of Denver with the intent to return and walked out with this. It is sure to wow the mister on our wedding night, as he loves the "pin up" look. I thought that the stockings were killer, so of course I bought those too. Now that I have this cute lingerie, I am getting excited about the possibility of boudoir shots. Has anyone out there done them? If so, do you have any tips, tricks or recommendations? Extra points if you know of someone good in the Denver Metro area.

Next step, getting abs like hers. On the upside, I am down 11 lbs since joining Weight Watchers. Getting close to that goal!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Very hot! Congrats on the weight loss!

I am so excited to do my boudoir shots, they are such a huge motivations for me to lose weight. I know that the FI is going to DIE over them, and I want to look extra hot!

Aletha VanderMaas said...

Congrats on the 11lbs! That's awesome. That get-up is totally hot!!!! Lots of girls in my area do b-pics and they always turn out fabulous--but I do not know anyone in Denver! Good luck :)