Friday, February 29, 2008

The Cutest Ring Bearer Ever....


is not my nephew, a cousin, a friend's baby, etc. No, the cutest ring bearer ever is Andrew's and my dog, Teddy. He is such a part of our lives (although he likes Andrew better *pout*) that is seems only natural to include him in our wedding. And, since we are having an outdoor wedding in the mountains, who could be a better ring bearer anyway?


Teddy has been staying with Andrew's parents in Red Wing, MN for the past months while we have fixed up his house and put it on the market for sale. During that time, Frank, my future father-in-law has developed quite a bond with him. Since my dad will walk me down the aisle and both of our mothers will participate in our unity tree ceremony (more on that later), it seemed like a great way to include Frank in the mix.

I am wishing that Teddy were the female pup that I originally thought we would get, because there are so many cute accessories for ring puppies of the female persuasion like this one....


But, instead, I think Teddy will end up wearing something like this.....




What do you think? Now there is also the question of what to do with him after the ceremony. Any ideas?


All photos are courtesy of http://www.classybride.com/

No comments: