Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I Heart Origins


Denver is notoriously dry. Winter is even worse. Living in Denver in the winter is guaranteed to wreak havoc at your skin. For this reason, I decided that it was time to revamp my skincare regime before I looked like an old lady at the ripe young age of 27. I've always liked Origins, so I headed to their counter first. I am SO glad that I did. I ended up buying a trio of things; two products that I use weekly (Incredible Spreadable Scrub) and this one pictured (Modern Friction). The Incredible Spreadable Scrub is a grainy body scrub used while showering (with a great scent to boot) that leaves your skin feeling so soft that it should be relegated to the ever cliché-"baby's bottom" category. Modern Friction is the same type of product for the face only, and is excellent for sloughing away dead/dry skin and revealing glowing, soft skin. Andrew immediately noticed the change of softness in my skin without me even mentioning that I had used a new product. I also bought Youthtopia, a moisturizer that I use nightly. It has a slightly organic (read earthy) smell to it that might not be a favorite for some, but the product itself is amazing. Co-workers have been commenting on how my skin "glows" and I have been feeling much happier (and more hydrated). If you live in a dry climate, I highly recommend it!

No comments: