Sunday, February 24, 2008

Here Comes the Sun


It's my favorite Beatles song ("Here Comes the Sun") and my favorite time of year. Spring has sprung early here in Denver, Colorado. It was 62 degrees here today! The FI (future intended or fiance, depending on who you ask) decided to take advantage of the unseasonably warm weather and to go on a jog by the Platte River (The Platte River trail is near Elitch Gardens and REI and is a great (and scenic) area to jog, bike, kayak, etc.). Well, maybe he jogged and I walked....In either case, today's weather lead me to musing about our wedding day weather. I moseyed over to this site http://www.weather.com/activities/events/weddings/?from=secondarynav, which has been mentioned by both weddingbee's Miss Sundae and potential future bee Sweeny2Be's blogs. Looks like sun with a slight chance of rain for my wedding day. How about yours?

No comments: