Thursday, February 14, 2008

Eye Candy




I heart our photographer! Ross Bothwell of an Elegant Image was the first vendor we met with. We chose Ross from a list of photographers that is affiliated with Lionscrest Manor's fabulous all-inclusive package. Choosing Ross was a no-brainer. I loved his style (photojournalism with a great eye for detail), his price was right, and he creates gorgeous coffe table style albums for his clients. However, being the type-A gal that I am, I had to try him out before "officially" signing him as our photographer. Meeting Ross went better than I could have imagined. He is engaging, funny and laid back. He allowed us just to be us (with the occasional suggestion), and the photo shoot remains one of my best memories yet with the future husband. We did our engagement pictures at Red Rocks Ampitheater (after having a great time at a concert there this summer), and Ross saw things I have never seen before in all my time there; he chose some of the most amazing backdrops. Here are some of the beautfiul pictures he took! I am very excited for the wedding; on the wedding day his wife, Kammi, will also be with us for 8 glorious hours! If you would like to contact Ross, here is his website:http:http://www.elegant-image.com/ .

No comments: